DIGITUS Cat.6 U/UTP installation cable, 305 m, simplex, Cca-s1a,d0,a1
CAT 6 U-UTP installation cable, 250 MHz Cca (EN 50575), AWG 23/1, 305m paper box, sx, pu
Future-oriented standards and high-end quality for your network.
- PROPERTIES: Cat6 cable with 4x2 AWG 23/1 core diameter 0.57 mm twisted pair copper cables (Cu) – 250 MHz bandwidth up to 1 Gbit/s 1GBase-T in accordance with IEEE 802.3 – External diameter 6.8 mm – Power over Ethernet (PoE, PoE+)
- QUALITY CHARACTERISTICS: LAN cable is unshielded (U/UTP shielding) – Channel link GHMT certified – Standards: ANSI/TIA-568-C, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5, DIN EN 50173-1/4, DIN EN 50288-6-1, IEC 60332-1-2, EN 50174-2
- FIRE PROTECTION: Data cable corresponds to CPR Euro Class BauPVO Cca s1a d0 a1 in accordance with EN 50575 – LSZH halogen-free flame-retardant low smoke – With HD-PE polyethylene outer sheath (1.0 mm thickness) color purple (RAL 4005)
- INSTALLATION: Connection of network components (network socket, patch panel, Keystone module, RJ45 network plug) and network devices (WLAN repeater, LAN switch, PoE switch, splitter, access point, network router)
- APPLICATIONS: For universal network cabling in structures, offices, buildings, commerce, home, house, industry, cellar, warehouse, data center or apartment (network cable, DSL cable, Internet cable, TAE cable, phone cable)