DIGITUS OnLine UPS system, 3000 VA / 3000 W
OnLine UPS Module, 3000VA/3000W
The OnLine UPS is an ideal backup solution for your demanding power requirements and ensures fail-safe operation in a variety of industrial applications.
- High power factor (1.0), higher active power allows more connected loads, this saves space and reduces cost.
- High efficiency in online mode, higher efficiency means optimized power management and lower heat dissipation, resulting in energy savings and improved reliability.
- User-friendly LCD screen provides insight into UPS status for easy installation, configuration and operation.
- Compact rack/tower design optimizes rack space and allows for flexible installation.
- Minimized equipment downtime with hot-swappable, user-replaceable battery modules that can be replaced on the fly.
- External battery modules enable extended runtime.
- High number of outlets (8 x C13 & 1 x C19) for optimal power distribution to loads.
- Various communication interfaces (RS232/USB, parallel port, SNMP slot) allow remote monitoring of the system
- Automatic battery self-test and fan speed control increase component life.
- Remote Emergency Power Off (REPO) function turns off the UPS during emergencies. When an emergency occurs, the REPO switch turns off the rectifier and inverter and immediately stops power to the load. The UPS stops charging and discharging the battery.